Сакам да ти кажам.... (љубовна исповедувачница)

Mameha

Староседелец
9 јуни 2013
Вселената
уште малку......................(hug)
1383682_10201540582267686_1198748363_n.jpg

• Ми се допаѓа
Реакции: Змејче

parvati

Сангвиник
14 февруари 2012
Ти си не си тачна : )
Прашују те какфа е слика, ти викаш пааа играмо танго,ти ме бацуваш и ја сум насмеана : )))
Јутре ке си дааш пицу домаќу!

Prashina

Староседелец
28 јуни 2013
Ноќите се проклето долги без тебе. Денот е досаден и глупав. Сонот некаде се изгубил попат. А мислите премногу болат и денес и вчера и утре. Каде одиме , во кој ли свет, во која ли насока по патот без насоки ? Каде се изгубив јас која мислев дека бев пронајдена? Чија сум? Своја не сум.
Сонот го молам да ме одтргне од суровата реалност,но и тој ме заборавил. Заборавена, изгубена , непотребна,кому сум му потребна?

Saladin

Unbaised
Член на администрација
17 февруари 2012
Normandy
"I often feel as if I'm standing on one side of a wide chasm, shouting across, and wondering if the response I hear comes from you, or if it is my own voice echoing back to me. It seems to me, on my side of the canyon, that the search for unity with another is the font of much of the world's unhappiness. But in my candid moments, I sometimes wonder if I take the stance I do because love, for lack of a better word, is a game I fail to understand, and so I opt not to play. After all, if I truly had the purity of all my convictions, I wouldn't regret so many of the things I've done. Nor would I persist, against so many of my better instincts, in this correspondence. I find you a challenge, one that, in spite of all that you've done, continues to stimulate. And so the conversation, futile though it may finally be, continues, and we are left to wonder: have we simply failed to find the answers to the questions that preoccupy us... or can they not be answered at all? Fortunately for both of us, the world always presents the next diversion... the next elaborate distraction from the problems that vex."