Зен приказни

Pica pica

Староседелец
2 јуни 2013
Зен басна

Мудра зен жаба им објаснува на младите жаби за рамнотежата на природата.
-Гледате како мувата го проголта комарецот?А сега јас ја изедов мувата.
С'е е тоа дел големиот природен тек.

-Зарем не е лошо да убиеш да би живеел? праша замислено една жаба.
-Па,зависи - одговори мудрата жаба,токму во моментот кога змијата ја проголта,пред да ја заврши реченицата.
-Од што зависи?- извикаа учениците
Зависи од каде гледате на тоа,од внатре или од надвор - се слушна пригушен глас од проголтаната жаба.

Pica pica

Староседелец
2 јуни 2013
Кој си ти?

Прашав прочуен човек: кој си ти?А тој одговара: Јас сум јас,и мисли на своето тело.

Прашав мислител.Кој си ти?А тој одговара: гледам двајца во себе и јас се пробивам помеѓу нив вкусувајќи час од едниот час од другиот.И мисли на својата инстиктивна и свесна душа.

Прашав духовен човек:кој си ти? А тој одговара: има некој во дното на мојата душа,пружам раце да го дофатам,но гледам дека за тоа би ми биле потребни раце подолги од вселената.Прашај го Него кој сум.

• Ми се допаѓа
Реакции: Lena

Pica pica

Староседелец
2 јуни 2013
Неколку луѓе се впуштија во жестока дебата за Бог и различните религии,
неможејќи да дојдат до заеднички одговор,решија да го посетат Буда да слушнат негово мислење кој е во право.
Буда ги повика своите ученици да му донесат голем слон и четворица слепи луѓе.
Го поставија слонот пред слепите луѓе и им рече да го допрат и да дадат опис за слонот.

Првиот слеп човек го допре слонот за ногата и извика дека тој е како столб,вториот го допре за стомакот и кажа дека слонот е како ѕид,
третиот слеп човек го допре слонот за увото и кажа дека тој е мек како ткаенина,
четвртиот го фати слонот за опашката и извика дека тој е како јаже.
И сите четворица почнаа жестока расправија за изгледот на слонот.

Буда праша: Секој од нив го допре слонот,но дадоа различен опис за животното.Кој од нив е во право?

• Ми се допаѓа
Реакции: Lena and Змејче

Lena

Poétesse
12 октомври 2012
земјата на чудата
"An old Chinese Zen Master once said, "From birth to death it's just like this!" ...We always imagine that there's got to be somewhere else better than where we are right now, the great 'Somewhere Else' we all carry around in our heads. We believe 'Somewhere Else' is out there for us if only we could find it. But there's no somewhere else. Everything is right here."

• Ми се допаѓа
Реакции: Pica pica

Pica pica

Староседелец
2 јуни 2013
One day Mara, the Evil One, was travelling through the villages of India with his attendants. he saw a man doing walking meditation whose face was lit up on wonder. The man had just discovered something on the ground in front of him. Mara’s attendant asked what that was and Mara replied, “A piece of truth.”

“Doesn’t this bother you when someone finds a piece of truth, O Evil One?” his attendant asked. “No,” Mara replied. “Right after this, they usually make a belief out of it.”

Pica pica

Староседелец
2 јуни 2013
One day a young Buddhist on his
journey home came to the banks of a
wide river. Staring hopelessly at the
great obstacle in front of him, he
pondered for hours on just how to
cross such a wide barrier. Just as he
was about to give up his pursuit to
continue his journey he saw a great
teacher on the other side of the river.
The young Buddhist yells over to the
teacher, “Oh wise one, can you tell me
how to get to the other side of this
river”?
The teacher ponders for a moment
looks up and down the river and yells
back, “My son, you are on the other
side”.

• Ми се допаѓа
Реакции: Lena and Змејче

Lena

Poétesse
12 октомври 2012
земјата на чудата
“You must be completely awake in the present to enjoy the tea.
Only in the awareness of the present, can your hands feel the pleasant warmth of the cup.
Only in the present, can you savor the aroma, taste the sweetness, appreciate the delicacy.
If you are ruminating about the past, or worrying about the future, you will completely miss the experience of enjoying the cup of tea.
You will look down at the cup, and the tea will be gone.
Life is like that.
If you are not fully present, you will look around and it will be gone.
You will have missed the feel, the aroma, the delicacy and beauty of life.
It will seem to be speeding past you. The past is finished.
Learn from it and let it go.
The future is not even here yet. Plan for it, but do not waste your time worrying about it.
Worrying is worthless.
When you stop ruminating about what has already happened, when you stop worrying about what might never happen, then you will be in the present moment.
Then you will begin to experience joy in life.”
― Thích Nhất Hạnh

Не е приказна,но дел од филозофијата на Зенот.

• Ми се допаѓа

Lena

Poétesse
12 октомври 2012
земјата на чудата
There is a Zen story. A great master woke up in the morning. He called his chief disciple and said, “Come to me. I had a dream, I will tell it to you. Interpret it.”

If the disciple was a Freud or a Jung or an Adler, he would have been tremendously happy, and he would have immediately started interpreting the dream. But the disciple was a meditator, not a Jung, not a Freud. He said, “You wait. Don’t talk rubbish. I will bring water so you can wash your face.”

He brought a bowl of water. While the master was washing his face, another disciple passed. The master said, “Come here. I had a dream. Would you like to interpret it?”

The disciple looked. He said, “Wait. The tea is ready and I will bring you a cup of tea. Then you will come to your senses!” A dream is not worth even interpretation.

The master was happy. It is said he danced that day. He said, “At least two disciples….” He said, “If you had interpreted my dream, I would have thrown you out of my monastery” – because a dream is nonsense, and then trying to interpret it is even a higher nonsense.

What the disciples did was the best interpretation. The first one brought a bowl of water and said to the old master, “You just wash your face so that you become more awake.”

The other brought tea. “Just drink tea, a little hot tea, and that will bring you back to your senses. You will be more conscious.”

Consciousness is needed, not interpretation. All dreams are the same: there are not good dreams and bad dreams. How can there be good dreams and bad dreams? Both are unreal. In unreality you cannot make a distinction between good and bad. Moral, immoral; sinner, saint – all are dreams. Don’t try to change one dream for another. All are chains. Steel or gold, it doesn’t matter.

Wake up! All the awakened ones are just standing there with bowls of water and a hot cup of tea….

• Ми се допаѓа

Pica pica

Староседелец
2 јуни 2013
Emptiness – all things, including people, are regarded as not having an enduring essence, and
are nothing more than mere appearances. Without emptiness, everything would be fixed and
there would be no chance of change or development. Thus emptiness makes the existence of
all phenomena possible. This concept of emptiness is however quite different from simple
nihilism. It does not mean that things don’t exist, rather that they are nothing beside 3
appearances. Emptiness is often equated with the absolute in Zen writings, since it is without
duality and empirical forms.

• Ми се допаѓа
Реакции: Lena