Филмски цитати

Succubus

Истакнат Член
28 февруари 2012
under your skin.
Trainspotting
"Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else...."

I stand alone
"[MORALITY, in huge block letters, is displayed against a black screen at opening of film]
[cut to a man holding court, talking to another patron while sitting at a table in a bar]
Every Man his Moral: You know what Morality is? I'll tell you what it is. Morality is made for those who own it. The rich. And you know who's always right? The rich. And the poor pay the price.
[cut to the word JUSTICE displayed and then back to bar]
Every Man his Moral: You want to see my Morality?
Captive bar patron: Yeah.
Every Man his Moral: Yeah?
Captive bar patron: Yeah.
Every Man his Moral: Sure you won't regret it?
Captive bar patron: I don't know.
Every Man his Moral: I think it's gonna scare you. Take a look.
[Pulls out and displays an automatic pistol]
Every Man his Moral: That's Morality for you. You know why I carry this around? Huh? Because the guy in blue who shows off his Morality, dig? He's got the upper hand, dig? He and his fucking Justice. But I... But I... Here's my Justice.
[bar patron is obviously disturbed but is trying hard not to show his discomfort]
Every Man his Moral: Whether you're right or whether you're wrong. Same difference, friend.
[He finally stops waving the pistol and with a sense of satisfaction puts it back beneath his leather jacket]

God Bless America
"Frank: My name is Frank. But that's not important. The important question is 'Who are you? 'America has become a cruel and vicious place. We reward the shallowest, the dumbest, the meanest and the loudest. We no longer have any common sense or decency. No sense of shame. There is no right and wrong. The worst qualities in people are looked up to and celebrated. Lying and spreading fear are fine. As long as you make money doin' it. We've become a nation of slogan-saying, bile-spewing hate-mongers. We've lost our kindness. We've lost our soul. ""I mean, why have a civilization anymore if we no longer are interested in being civilized?"

Into the wild
"Christopher McCandless: The sea's only gifts are harsh blows, and occasionally the chance to feel strong. Now I don't know much about the sea, but I do know that that's the way it is here. And I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once. To find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions. Facing the blind death stone alone, with nothing to help you but your hands and your own head"

• Ми се допаѓа
Реакции: Saladin and Anakin

Saladin

Unbaised
Член на администрација
17 февруари 2012
Normandy
American history X
Bob Sweeney: There was a moment, when I used to blame everything and everyone for all the pain and suffering and vile things that happened to me, that I saw happen to my people. Used to blame everybody. Blamed white people, blamed society, blamed God. I didn't get no answers 'cause I was asking the wrong questions. You have to ask the right questions.
Derek Vinyard: Like what?
Bob Sweeney: Has anything you've done made your life better?

Saladin

Unbaised
Член на администрација
17 февруари 2012
Normandy
Неколку цитати од Kingdom of heaven

Hospitaller: I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What god desires is here
[points to head]
Hospitaller: and here
[points to heart]
Hospitaller: and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

King Baldwin IV: Come forward. I am glad to meet Godfrey's son. He was one of my greatest teachers. He was there when, playing with the other boys, my arm was cut. It was he, not my father's physicians, who noticed that I felt no pain. He wept when he gave my father the news... that I am a leper. The Saracens say that this disease is God's vengence against the vanity of our kingdom. As wretched as I am, these Arabs believe that the chastisement that awaits me in hell is far more severe and lasting. If that's true, I call it unfair. Come. Sit.
[they sit down on opposite sides of a chessboard]
King Baldwin IV: Do you play?
Balian of Ibelin: No.
King Baldwin IV: The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you. Do anything except remain where you started, and you can't be sure of your end. Were you sure of your end once?
Balian of Ibelin: I was.
King Baldwin IV: What was it?
Balian of Ibelin: To be buried a hundred yards from where I was born.
King Baldwin IV: And now?
Balian of Ibelin: Now I sit in Jerusalem, and look upon a king.
King Baldwin IV: [Baldwin chuckles] When I was sixteen, I won a great victory. I felt in that moment I would live to be a hundred. Now I know I shall not see thirty. None of us know our end, really, or what hand will guide us there. A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that.
Balian of Ibelin: I will.

Godfrey of Ibelin: Do you know what lies in the Holy Land? A new world. A man who, in France, had not a house, is, in the Holy Land, the master of a city. He who was the master of a city begs in the gutter. There, at the end of the world, you are not what you were born, but what you have it in yourself to be.
Balian of Ibelin: I have to find forgiveness. That's all I know.
Godfrey of Ibelin: Whatever your position, you are of my house, and that means you will serve the King of Jerusalem.
Balian of Ibelin: What could a king ask of a man like me?
Godfrey of Ibelin: A better world than has ever been seen. A kingdom of conscience. A kingdom of heaven. There is peace between Christian and Muslim. We live together, or between Saladin and the king, we try. Did you think that lay at the end of a Crusade?
[Balian shakes his head]
Godfrey of Ibelin: It does. My son, you are all that survives me. Do not disappoint me.

Imad: Your quality will be known among your enemies, before ever you meet them.

Balian of Ibelin: What is Jerusalem worth?
Saladin: Nothing.
[walks away]
Saladin: Everything!

MissChievous

Ingenious
17 февруари 2012
Huntington Beach, California
silence-all-i-want-to-say.tumblr.com
DEREK VINYARD

Alright, listen up. We need to open our eyes. There are over 2 million illegal immigrants bedding down in this state tonight! This state spent $3 billion last year, on services for those people who have no right to be here in the first place!$3 billion!

$400 million just to lock up a bunch of illegal immigrant criminals, who only got into this country because the fuckin' INS decided, "It's not worth the effort to screen for convicted felons!" Who gives a shit? Our government doesn't give a shit!

Our border policy's a joke! So, is anybody surprised that south of the border, they're laughing at us? Laughing at our laws? Every night, thousands of these parasites stream across the border like some fucking piñata exploded. [the skinheads laugh] Don't laugh! [the skinheads immediately quiet down]There's nothin' funny goin' on here!

This is about your life and mine; it's about decent, hard working Americans falling through the cracks and getting the shaft because their government cares more about the constitutional rights of a bunch of people who aren't even citizens of this country! On the Statue of Liberty it says "give me your tired your hungry, your poor..." well it's Americans who are tired and hungry and poor, and I say until you take care of that, close the fucking book!

'Cause we're losing, we're losing our right to pursue our destiny, we're losing our freedom, so that a bunch of fucking foreigners can come in here and exploit our country!

And this isn't something that's going on far away, this isn't something that's happening places we cant do anything about it, it's happening right here, right in our neighborhood, right in that building behind you. Archie Miller ran that grocery store since we were kids here. Dave worked there, Mike worked there... He went under and now some fuckin' Korean owns it who fired these guys and is making a killing cause he hired 40 fuckin' border jumpers..

I see this shit going on and I don't see anyone doing anything about it...and it fuckin' pisses me off!!

So look around you,this isn't our fuckin' neighborhood this is a battlefield we are on a battlefield tonight..

Make a decision: are we gonna stand by the sidelines quietly standing while our country gets raped? "(the skinheads yell) fuck no!!" are we gonna ante-up and do something about it? "(skinheads yell) FUCK YEAHH!!!!"

You're goddamn right we are!

Од American History X. Говоров ни одговара со нашата ситуација со Ш...

• Ми се допаѓа
Реакции: Тој

$3Я3|\||)&p&†Y

Староседелец
12 мај 2012
Meet Joe Black
Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever… and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.

When Harry Met Sally
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Notebook
So it is not gonna be easy! It is going to be really hard.We're gonna work at this everyday,but I want to do that because I want you.
I want all of you everyday,forever .. you and me everyday.

• Ми се допаѓа
Реакции: Saladin

Party Poison

Истакнат Член
20 февруари 2012
A Clockwork Orange

Alex
: Suddenly, I viddied what I had to do, and what I had wanted to do, and that was to do myself in; to snuff it, to blast off for ever out of this wicked, cruel world. One moment of pain perhaps and, then, sleep for ever, and ever and ever.
Alex: But suddenly I viddied that thinking was for the gloopy ones and that the oomny ones use, like, inspiration and what Bog sends. For now it was lovely music that came to my aid. There was a window open with the stereo on and I viddied right at once what to do.